Your application has been submitted
Here is the job description below for you to view
Care Service Employees (AIN) Cert III Aged Care | Part time permanent shifts
$23.66- $25.46ph + shift & weekend loading
If you find purpose and joy in helping others, then join us and make a difference in someone’s life today.
We are looking to grow our permanent team and offer an opportunity to create a set roster from a variety of Morning or Afternoon shifts to suit your needs. If you are after casual shifts instead, we are happy to consider that too.
- We are focused on increasing our staff to resident ratio, to allow for more personalised care
- Attractive not-for-profit Fringe Benefits up to $18,550 annually
- Discounted gym membership
- A friendly close-knit workplace with an exceptional accreditation record and a team focus
- Onsite Educator to help further your development
- BlueWave Living is very supportive of study timetables and encourages students studying to be Registered Nurses to apply.
- Access to discounted meals while on shift
- Job satisfaction from knowing that what you are doing will make a difference to the lives of others
The day to day:
- Actively seek to improve the quality of life for residents and to maintain a homelike atmosphere:
- Understanding and being sensitive to the residents’ physical, social, psychological and spiritual needs.
- Assisting the residents in the performance of activities that they would perform unaided if they were able, with sensitivity and compassion.
- Report observations about the resident’s physical and emotional situations/conditions which may have a significant bearing on health problems of the residents to the Manager.
The right fit:
The most important thing we are looking for is a person with genuine empathy and a passion to deliver person-centred care. We believe the rest can be taught but it would be ideal if you also had:
- A Cert III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in aged care
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- A sound clinical knowledge in aged care
- A National History Criminal Record Check (NHCRC)
- Full working rights
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencement.