Working for BlueWave Living can be a rewarding and enriching experience.
It is important that the people who work at our facility have a sense of commitment to our purpose. BlueWave Living is committed to employing staff who can provide a high level of quality aged care. Staff are required to meet a number of necessary criteria and possess essential skills for their specific role, and are provided with ongoing training and education to deliver quality aged care for our residents.
- Salary sacrificing benefits
- Opportunity for further education
- Discounted gym membership
- Career Opportunities
- A friendly, supportive team
- A growing & ever-changing environment
- Onsite Clinical Nurse Educator
Apply for a position with us today
If you are interested in joining the BlueWave Living team, please complete an employment application and send it along with a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]
- Only successful applicants will be notified
- Offers of employment will be subject to police certificate requirements in accordance with Police Certificate Guidelines for Aged Care Providers.
- Shortlisted applicants invited to attend an interview will be required to show evidence of having received the 2020 influenza vaccination which includes the batch number.
- To apply for a position with BlueWave Living you must have the right to work in Australia.